There are no fewer than 30 public employees in Hudson County who were making at least $200,000 a year as of March 31, according to statewide pay records compiled by the New Jersey Open Data Center.
All of the people receiving the top 10 salaries were men.
1. Paschal Tennaro, $259,900, Principal, North Bergen
2. Nicholas Sacco $259, 550 Dir. of Elem. and Secondary Education, North Bergen
3. Frank Gargiulo, $255,136 Superintendent, HC Schools of Tech, North Bergen
6. Joseph Sirangelo, $239, 985 Asst. Superintendent, HC Schools of Tech, North Bergen
7. Robert Kronberg $237, 675 Dir. Special Services, North Bergen
8. Richard Myrlak $237,284 Board Secretary, HC Schools of Technology North Bergen
9. Peter Clark $226,925, Curriculum Coordinator, North Bergen